Sunday, April 17, 2005

Berlin again

balkon

I have stayed at the Kempinski Bristol in Fasanenstrasse once before.
The rooms are on the small side but very comfortable and laied out almost like a yacht – clever use of space and everything in it’s place. The whole place has a lot of 50’s charm.

I didn’t get a chance to try the pool the last time I stayed here.
I had an evening dip after a completely unmemorable evening meal at a chain steakhouse.

The pool is the cutes little egg shaped thing. I was the only one in the water and could swim laps down the middle – very short laps – but was fun and relaxing.

As per usual in a five star property there are good toiletries in the bathroom, plush robes and slippers to wear around the room and to and from the pool, and of course oceans of soft white towels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home