Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Good eats on the beach

Electric drinks
After a day of sightseeing and light shopping, my dining partner and I had a very lovely meal at Cafeteria on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach.

After cocktails - a girly pink watermelonmartini for me and a coconut martini for my partner we shared a starter of seared yellowfin tuna with avocado, watercress, citrus salad and yuca chips. Then she had grilled Mahi Mahi chimichuri, spicy mango chutney, plantain chips and I had the lovely fish and chips on menu. The only letdown was the wine, a very tame chardonnay.

The evening ended at the bar at The Hotel where we had martinis with electric icecubes.

2 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

WOW-those Ice Cubes are amazing! Sounds like a great time. :)

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought we were at Wish? I guess that's what I get for running the streets of South Beach with you wearing heels in the rain. ;)

Sorry I'd use my screen name but I can't remember my password!! Sometimes I'm too blonde for my own good. LOL!!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home